vendeurs de tritium e-univers beta 4 Index du Forum vendeurs de tritium e-univers beta 4
Nous sommes une alliance qui a pour but de fournir tous les gros joueurs en tritium, carburant vital pour faire voler les flottes d'attaque

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Man United boss Jose Mourinho to start Marcus Rashford and A

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vendeurs de tritium e-univers beta 4 Index du Forum >>> Partie Publique >>> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Mai - 10:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Man United boss Jose Mourinho to start Marcus Rashford and A Répondre en citant

Man United boss Jose Mourinho to start Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial against Watford

ลิ้ ง sbo ose Mourinho has confirmed Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial will start for Manchester United in their final Premier League game of the season against Watford at Old Trafford. The duo were left out of the starting XI in United's 0-0 draw against West Ham on Thursday after their disappointing performances in the club's 1-0 loss to Brighton. However, Mourinho is planning to make significant changes to his starting line-up this weekend.

"Marcus and Anthony played against Brighton. Today was for Alexis and Lingard and Sunday is a game for Martial and Rashford," Mourinho said. "I play some players that didn't play today, I play Romero, I play Daley Blind, I play Eric Bailly, I play Rashford, I play Martial, I play Mata." The Portuguese also said that midfielder Michael Carrick will be leading the side in what is likely to be his final United appearance.

He said: "Carrick was decided, so if today we lose a match (against West Ham) and we need the point against Watford I would play Carrick the same." Striker Romelu Lukaku and midfielder Marouane Fellaini will miss Sunday's clash against Watford due to injuries. Lukaku suffered an ankle injury in the game against Arsenal at the end of April and is currently undergoing treatment in Belgium but Mourinho remains optimistic he will be fit for the FA Cup final on May 19. ลิ้ ง sbo

"We hope he can play the final. He is in Belgium having treatment with communications between doctors and our medical department at the moment," Mourinho said."We are waiting to see if he can play final - if not starting at least to be on the bench." ลิ้ ง sbo

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Mai - 10:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Mai - 10:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Brighton sign Nigeria defender Leon Balogun from Mainz Répondre en citant

Brighton sign Nigeria defender Leon Balogun from Mainz

wwwpic5678 Brighton have signed Nigeria international defender Leon Balogun. The 29-year-old joins from Bundesliga side Mainz on a free transfer and is the Premier League club's first signing of the summer.

Brighton manager Chris Hughton said: "I am delighted to welcome Leon to the club. He will add more depth to our defensive options, and I am pleased to get our first piece of business done so early in the summer.

"He is in the peak years of his career and I am sure he will integrate well into the squad. "He also has valuable experience, having played in the Bundesliga, the Europa League and at international level." wwwpic5678

The 6ft 3in Berlin-born defender has played for Hannover and Werder Bremen. He joined Mainz in July 2015 where he made 58 appearances. Balogun has played for Nigeria 14 times and is eligible to play for them through his father.

He missed out on the 2014 World Cup in Brazil because of injury but he has been named in the preliminary 30-man squad for this year's tournament after helping them to qualify. wwwpic5678

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Man United boss Jose Mourinho to start Marcus Rashford and A

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vendeurs de tritium e-univers beta 4 Index du Forum >>> Partie Publique >>> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation